Let us read today’s Current Affairs June 9th and the trending Gk updates happening in the country in categories like sports, Business, politics and world.
Srinivas chandrashekar is the new Director of the prestigious organisation IICT Hyderabad.
Law minister of Delhi , Jitendra singh faces trouble regarding degree certificates . Police arrests the minister for the complaint given by the concerned university.
Indian coast guard aircraft which is boarded with 3 highly experienced crew has been missing from last night. Search has began for this aircraft and till now the flight has not been found.
Revanth reddy case(Cash-for-vote scam) been trending in the two states (AP,TS) and now leading to controversies between KCR and N Chandra babu naidu.
Now latest news regarding maggi product is that it has been banned in Tripura.
Political Controversies regarding ” Surya Namaskar ” ( One form in Yoga exercises) in India.
World Updates – Technology :
Tim cook and team announces major technology announcements at Apple world wide developers conference.
- Apple Inc. releases Apple iOS 9 for iphone devices.
- Apple launched a new application called ” News”. The application name itself says what it offers to their users.
- Watch OS 2 has been launched for smart watches of Apple.
- iOS X 10 is also announced and from now onwards it will called ” El captain “.
- Apple announced new music application called ” Apple music ” and this application will offers live radio , streams itunes. This is not a free product and users need to pay 10$ per month. This app will give huge competition to spotify application which serves same features.
Canon launches new DSLR cameras
- EOS 5DS
- EOS 5DSR
BMW launches new car ” 3 series Gran Turismo Sport Line ” which is priced around 40 lakh INR.
Also Read : Current Affairs June 8
Sports Updates :
India vs Bangladesh First test match will begin from tomorrow (June 10, 2015).
England vs New Zealand 1st ODI has started and toss was won by NZ. England had to bat first since NZ had chose to bowl.
Gk Today Updates – June 9, 2015 :
Kiran bedi the 1st women IPS officer in India celebrates her 66th birthday today. She was born on this day in the year 1949.
First ever death due to AIDS was reported in India on this day in the year 1986.