Let us see the latest current affairs June 5th and the trending gk updates happening today in India and outside the country.
World Updates :
- June 5th is celebrated as ” world environment day ” and on this day through out the planet many leaders have did things which are pro for nature and cleanliness.
- NASA scientists calculate the orbits of dwarf planets and find few new things about pluto in this space mission.
- Today pakistan court has set 8 of 10 men free who were charged on Malala attack in pakistan.
India Updates :
- Gatimaan Express will soon be inaugurated by the prime minister of the country Narendra Modi . This train will be a high speed train in India from now onwards.
- Saina Nehwal is out of Indonesian open 2015 and where as Kashyap has move forward in the tournament by winning on top seed player.
- Rupee value today friday (June 4th, 2015) is Rs.63.75 per dollar.
- West Bengal JEE 2015 results are announced today at the official website.
- Maggi product from Nestle India faces bad remark in market. As all the stock has been returned back due to Lead and MSG increase in content.
- JP Nadda says Maggie has failed to reach good food standards thus strict action will be taken against this product.
- Congress leader Botcha Satyanarayana has been suspended from INC party for anti-congress activities.
- Adam voges of Australia scores a maiden century and stays unbeaten in his test debut match at Australia vs West Indies.
- Serene William the american tennis player now entered into French open 2015 grand finale. This is the third time she is playing finale at Roland Garros tournament.
- Safarova has given a shocker result to Ivanovic by defeating her in semi final match. Now safarova will play against Serena williams in womens single’s french open 2015 finals on June 6th 2015.
- Bryan Brothers have done it once again and now they are in Men’s Doubles French open 2015 finals against I. Dodig & M. Melo
- Djokovic and Murray will face each other in semi final match today (05-06-2015).
Also Read : June 4th CurrentAffairs
Today GK Updates (June 5, 2015):
- On this day in 1997 the first thermal power project was commissioned in Kerala.
- On this day in 1989, Indian Missile ” trishul ” was fired and tested successfully.
- On this day in history a powerful cyclonic storm was formed in Arabian sea and hit bombay and killed about 1 lakh people.