Hello users let us see what are the current affairs june 6th and Gk updates today. Our main aim is to give trending topics happening in India and outside india. I hope you utilise our inputs in a right way for preparation of current affairs and Gk 2015.
- Prime minister Narendra modi has started his two day tour in Bangladesh. Today( June6, 2015) he has landed in Bangladesh and their PM Sheik hasina has received him at the airport. Bilateral talks have started and I hope this tour will bring more relations with our neighbouring country bangladesh.
- PM Modi has announced a 2 Billion dollar line of credit to Bangladesh.
- Delhi government has sealed 77 hotels which are near to IGI airport Mahipalpur. Reason for this action was these hotels were running without permission of delhi pollution control committee.
- Delhi Anti-corruption bureau has decided to re-open the case of 100 crore transport scam. This scam was done during the period of UPA government. At that moment Sheila dixit was the chief minister of Delhi.
- Deccan chronicle vice chairman ” PK Iyer” who was hiding from police from many days was caught today and arrested on charges of Bank loan .
FSSAI has banned the product Maggi Noodles which is owned by Nestle India. Addition to this all the other brands are also tested for food standards and necessary actions will be taken if found faulty says FSSAI officers.
- Now Howrah railway station joins the list as it is equipped with WiFi services through out 70 points. For the first 30minutes the users can use it for free after that for every 30min the users will be charged based on the network charges.
- Malaysia was hit with earthquake and human loss as of now is 13 and six people are missing after this incident. Government is taking full safety measures for no more human loss.
- China Cruise ship accident death toll rise to 396 and bodies are collected as they are floating on Yangtze river.
- Suu Kyi to make her visit to China after very long time. Suu Kyi (Myanmar Leader) is a Nobel laureate and this visit aim is to build relations between both countries.
Gk today & Historic events on this day ( June 06):
Today on June 6, 1984 the operation blue star was carried out in Amritsar Golden temple which led to huge riots in the streets. Till today this issue is taken as a sensitive one and full police force was present at temple as safety measures.
Serena Williams Wins grand finale women’s Single french open 2015 title. This is her 20th grand slam title in her tennis career .
Also read : CurrentAffairs June 5th
Sports Updates :
- Djokovic has won over Andy murray by tough fight. The game was very interesting as it went to fifth set and in the end Djokovic dominated his performance and got the victory. Djokovic beat Murray in semi-final with 6-3, 6-3, 5-7, 5-7, 6-1.
- Djokovic vs S. Wawrinka will be the Grand finale for Men’s single match in French open 2015.
- Serena Williams vs Safarova Grand finale match is today.
- Kashyap journey in Indonesian badminton tournament 2015 has come to end after losing to Momota Kento in semi-finals match.