Telangana’s first TSPSC notification has been out for the month of August-September 2015. The official TSPSC AEE Civil Engineer notification for 770 posts has been released by www.tspsc.gov.in website and the syllabus for the exam is mentioned in the official website. The number of civil engineering posts in Assistant Executive Engineer department are 3783 posts.
Present recruitment through this Official TSPSC AEE Civil Engineer Notification 2015 will be for 770 vacancy job posts in 5 departments.
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC AEE Exam 2015 :
- Qualification – BE/Btech from Civil Engineering mandatory. (Degree must be from a recognized university or affiliated college). Candidates must have been graduated in the above educational qualification.
Mode of TSPSC AEE Exam 2015:
- Candidates appearing for telangana PSC Assistant Executive Engineer exam will be in Online method. The exam is not offline and the candidates should make a note of this new method of ts aee exam 2015 updates.
Exam Pattern for Telangana PSC AEE Examination :
It consists of two papers and they are Paper-1 and Paper-2.
- General Studies and General Abilities (150 Marks)
- Civil Engineering (Graduation Level) (150 Marks)
- Interview is present in this examination and it consists of 50 marks. Total marks for paper-I and paper-II is 450 marks and inclusion of interview marks will total it to 500 marks.
Candidates will have to take exam in computers by online method provided at respective center. This is a new pattern of exam taking place in telangana. This exam is conducted by TSPSC Board. Candidates will have to go through Biometric verification to prove their identity.
Important dates for TSPSC AEE Exam 2015 :
Online Application Date : 20/08/2015 (20th August)
Last Online Application Date : 03/09 ( September 3rd 2015)
Halltickets or Admit cards can be downloaded before 7days of commencement for ts/tg AEE Examination.
Exam Fee for TSPSC AEE Exam 2015 :
There is NO FEE for SC/ST/BC/PH & EX-Service men. But for other state candidates of earlier mentioned caste there is no fee exemption and no reservations. For Others the fee for the telangana aee exam is Rs.100 (application charge) and Rs.120(examination fee). Candidates can pay through netbanking method or creditcard or debitcard for this September 20th exam.
Application process for TSPSC AEE Exam 2015 :
Candidates need to register for ” TSPSC One time registration ” system and after completion of registration. Candidates have to pay the fee mentioned as per the official notification.
The telangana public service commission has released the notification for TS AEE 2015 exam. The TSPSC AEE examination will be on September 20th 2015.
Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH :
Candidates registering for this exam should have maximum 44 years as on date of july 1 2015. Above that age they are not eligible according to the rules mentioned in the official notification of tspsc aee.
Salary for AE Engineer of Telangana state :
The Pay scale for ts assistant executive engineers is around Rs.37,100 to Rs.91,450.
List of Telangana Vacancies filled through TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2015 :
- Rural Water Supply – 418 Posts
- Public Health – 121 Posts
- Irrigation and CAD – 143 Posts
- R & B – 83 Posts
- Municipality Department – 05 Posts
Total number of Posts – 770
The TSPSC chairman Ghanta Chakrapani has said that in coming september 2015 the official government notification for Agricultural, horticulture posts will be released. Coming to four exam centers in state of telangana these districts will be conducting aee exams in online method. They are Khamam , Hyderabad, Warangal and Karimnagar. The TSPSC is a newly formed body in the new state telangana, within 40-45 days the result will be out for AEE exam. Coming to Telangana TSPSC AEE Exam cutoff marks will be out after the completion of exam. While Assistant engineer (TSPSC AE Notification) recruitment news will be out in coming week of August 2015 or first week of september 2015.
Also Read – Policies of Telangana State – Full list 2014-15