Let us see the Telangana TSPSC ” Assistant Geophysicist Notification 2016 ” and its exam syllabus (Ground water department). Who are eligible for this post and other details are clearly mentioned in the webpage.
This Assistant Geophysicist post is going to be recruited by the tspsc board of telangana. There are currently a couple of vacancies in this Telangana Ground water department.
The salary of the Telangana Assistant Geophysicist will be starting from ₹37100 to ₹91450 and the age limit criteria is as usual like previous tspsc notifications.
Important dates of Ground water Dept Exams :
|Start of online application||22-05-2016|
|End of Online application||10-06-2016|
Procedure of Selection :
A candidate has to go through two phases. Initially he/she has to write the paper-1 & paper-2 then if the candidate qualifies for next phase. Then they will have to face the interview session.
After which based on the merit marks the candidate will be posted to the mentioned vacancy in above paragraph.
TSPSC Exam Syllabus for Asst. Geophysicist :
Following are the chapters included for the exam 2016:
- General Geology and Mineralogy (Unit 1)
- Petrology, Structural Geology and Indian Geology (Unit 2)
- Groundwater Geophysics (Unit 3)
- Hydrochemistry (Unit 4)
- Environmental Hydrology (Unit 5)
- Surface Hydrology (Unit 6)
- Groundwater Hydrology (Unit 7)
- Hydrologic Modeling (Unit 8)
- Watershed Management (Unit 9)
- Remote Sensing and Geographical Information System (Unit 10)
Application Link : Registration Link
Candidate who have not registered for the tspsc otr can register for the same and apply for the above ” TSPSC Assistant Physicist Notification 2016 “.